Thoughts and encouragement from one girl to another

Thoughts and encouragement from one girl to another

Thursday, January 14, 2010

I'm free as a bird, so let me fly.

Today was such a busy day. I had class from 9:30-3:30, so i'm pretty tired. It was rainy, and I forgot to wear my rainboots & a jacket for that matter..a random nice guy offered me his jacket (yes.. a wind breaker) but I thought it'd be rude if I took his only coat for the day. So, I walked in the freezing rain throughout the day to my classes, and probably caught pneumonia. It's Thursday night & there's really nothing fun going on tonight, since when did people stop going out on Thursdays? Lameo.
Sing started up this week (for those of you who don't know, sing is a huge broadway like production sororities & fraternities participate in here at Baylor..yeah i'm sure it sounds weird), & our act is looking AWESOME. I'm so excited to learn the rest of our routine & make everyone fist pump before each performance. PIGSKIN HERE WE COME!

There's nothing really exciting going on in my life right now, I'm just hanging out. I finally feel like i'm just on my own, free, freebird..free ballin..whatev. It feels good to finally fall at God's feet and feel rest within Him.

































1 comment: