Thoughts and encouragement from one girl to another

Thoughts and encouragement from one girl to another

Friday, June 4, 2010

Get your hair wet.





In my life;
I've worked,
i've played,
i've partied.
i've loved,
i've been loved.
I've hoped,
I've hit rock bottom.
I've embarrassed myself,
i've mispoken.
i've been hurt,
and i've hurt.
I have fallen many times in my life,
I've failed even more.
But never have I ever given up.


The greatest thing you can do to prove people wrong, is to go and prove yourself right. Believe in your dreams, have faith in yourself, and always love and appreciate your enemies, for your enemies are the ones who give you the drive to accomplish your goals because they once doubted you.
Watch me do everything you say I can't.



I think that's what's wrong with the world; no one says what they really feel, they always hold it inside.
They're sad, but they don't cry.
They're happy, but they don't dance or sing.
They're angry, but they don't scream.
Because if they do, they feel ashamed and that's the worst feeling in the world.
So everyone walks with their heads down and no one sees how beautiful the sky is.
Let's see how beautiful the sky is.





Stand for something,
or you'll fall for anything.


We're constantly being told what other people think we are,
that's why it's so important to know yourself.



Don`t waste your time asking why such an amazing thing could happen to you,
just let it happen. Don`t doubt that you could be loved,
just let yourself be loved. If you don`t believe you`re worthy of anyone`s time,
then you won`t be. Take yourself seriously and others will too.
"Why?" is such a wasteful question. Why? Because that`s the way it`s supposed to be.
That`s the only answer you can have. Accept it.



"I believe in the sun even when its not shining, in love even when I'm alone, and in God even when He is silent."

-Written on a basement wall in Nazi Germany, where a Jewish refugee had been hiding from agents of the Holocaust






Don't waste your youth growing up.



Truth is, everyone’s going to hurt you. You just have to find the ones worth suffering for.
Bob Marley

true love is not hating someone, when you have every right to.




There is a theory which states that if anybody ever discovers what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.

Love me when I least deserve it


You only have 3 choices when it comes to love;
give up, give in, or give it your all. You decide which one's worth it.




at the end of the day, if you're exhausted, and you feel hopeless.
keep going.
have faith in your dreams, and most importantly yourself.
God already has the novel of your life written and set in stone. So as many times as you mess up, ruin things, hit rock bottom, and are beaten by the weight of the world...don't worry, He already has an awesome ending to your story.
Nothing you do will change His masterpiece or the plans He has for your life.



So go ahead.
Don't be afraid.
Get your hair wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment