Thoughts and encouragement from one girl to another

Thoughts and encouragement from one girl to another

Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentines doom-pick up lines you swear can't be true.


Considering Valentine's day is today, and I have been single for some time now, therefore have had numerous opportunities to be hit on, and creepily hit on, I thought it'd be a great for me to give you a kick out of unfortunate but TRUE pick up lines I have received recently.

Boys, read it and weep. Although you're not all like this, it's scary that there are a ton of you are that are.

THESE ARE REAL LIFE EXPERIENCES.



1) "Hello, my name is ____. Can I see your rack? It looks awesome!"



2) Wow, I just have to say- you look EXACTLY like my ex girlfriend...she died two weeks ago.....HAHA just kidding, whats up?"



3) *Guy buys me a drink, I talk to him politely for around 20 minutes and say I have to go* "Are you kidding me? You're leaving? That's it? I'd like you to pay me back for the glass of prosecco I bought."



4) "Wow, you have a strong handshake, are you sure you're a woman young lady...."



5)  Texts from a crazy I mistakingly gave my number to, over the course of about 4 days-
"Hi.....
hey.......
hello....
why aren't you answering.....
hey....
whats up.....
you're an idiot....
can I take you out?"



6) "All I want to do is cuddle you so hard right now"



7) "Hi, i'm here for a bachelor party, but i'm flying you to California. I'll pick you up from the airport. Most romantic weekend coming up, you freaking babe."



8) "You had your chance to hang out with a fighter pilot! You pretentious b****"



9) "I'm a chiropractor...want me to readjust you?" *cue wink*



10) "Oh, so you dance huh? Are you like...bendy?"



11) "I do some part time photography, out of my garage, would you want to model for me? It's partial nudity."




Guys, just because you buy us a drink, get our phone number, or give us some sort of compliment does not mean we owe something to you, or anything to you for that matter. I'm sure most of you are used to certain girls that are desperate, but for those of us who aren't, the best way to meet a nice lady is to simply stick out your hand and introduce yourself. You want us to respect your character? Act like a gentleman and we will treat you like one.




 
 


Treat me like a lady, and I'll give you the chance to be a gentleman
.   


On    






On a side note..for those of you who have a valentine, a true, blissful, every sense of the word valentine- cherish it, all of it. Forget the small stuff, just love it all.
 For those of you who do not and may be feeling a bit lonely, don't be so caught up in Valentine's Day that you forget that love is actually everywhere, every day. It's in who you are, what you believe in, what makes your heart beat, your soul happy. Love surrounds us in every form, all shapes and sizes, we just have to learn to appreciate it in every way, to truly feel it the way it was meant to be felt. 

Happy Valentines lovers, make someone feel special.
 xx





No comments:

Post a Comment