Thoughts and encouragement from one girl to another

Thoughts and encouragement from one girl to another

Sunday, February 7, 2010

How can you have a beautiful ending without making beautiful mistakes.




Things i'm currently into: The bachelor (I know), fist pumping, spring break 10', partying hard, studying hard, being myself, bettering myself, loving myself. Holding myself & others to high standards, including the standards we deserve, my beautiful friends, this blog, and victoria's secret.


What I've learned from last year: In all of the tragedy, you should try to look for beauty, because if you look hard enough- you can find it anywhere.


What i'm trying to accomplish: a 4.0


If I could do one great thing with my life right now it would be: Run a camp for troubled teens


One thing I need to work on: Sleep.


One thing I need to quit: Settling for anything less then what I deserve.


In 2010 i'd like to: Realize God's plan for my life.




You're my home.





I’ll leave my window open,
‘Cause I’m too tired at night to call your name.
Just know I’m right here hopin’,
That you’ll come in with the rain.



Try something new.




Make me as beautiful as I feel.











Yes, that's a guy.


"Crazy ex-girlfriend"
Precioussss.




















No comments:

Post a Comment