Thoughts and encouragement from one girl to another

Thoughts and encouragement from one girl to another

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

In order to be someone, you must find yourself.



This year has been life changing for me, it has taught me who I've been, and who I want to be. It's taught me that life is so precious, and there's not a second of time left to waste it. I don't know what i'm destined for, but I do know that I'm destined for something. As I continue to grow up and figure out who I am, i'll let you know. Until then, hi..I'm Kathryn.









I'm not in love, I just want to be touched.









The things I thought you’d never know about me we’re the things I guess you always understood --
(3 Doors Down)










You never lose by loving.

You always lose by holding back.

++ Barbara De Angelis







No comments:

Post a Comment